Winner
Finalist - Outstanding Acrylic
June 2010

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Sunny Winter Morning

This is an acrylic painting 5 x 7" of Essex, MA near Gloucester where I grew up.
This is not today's weather that's for sure. It is a soggy rainy day here today in North Berwick and it is washing away most of the snow. I don't like that. Might be a snow storm next weekend though so that will fix things. As most of you know I love to paint snow! Like most Cape Ann artists, it is my favorite season!
Today I will accept email offers on this one. Just send me an email at dpoiriergallery@yahoo.com.
I used to list some of these smaller works on Ebay from time to time. I won't be doing that anymore. There is such a large amount of really bad art on there and it is very difficult to find work there. Many of my collectors have told me this. I tried a search myself and I had titled several of my listings with "New England" in the title.They did not show up at all!
So please visit my blog or web site to follow my work. You can also join my news letter mailing list for announcements of workshops, gallery openings and new work.



No comments: