Winner
Finalist - Outstanding Acrylic
June 2010

Saturday, November 14, 2009

View from the Bridge at Perkins Cove

This 8 x 8" acrylic on panel along with many of my daily paintings from the last couple of years , will be on display at my home and gallery at 33 Wells Street in North Berwick, Maine.
A reception with refreshments will be today- Saturday Nov. 14- from 2-6pm. There are more than 150 small works on exhibit along with my larger paintings. I will have ths show up through Dec. 31, 2009.
After today however it will be by appointment only so call or email ahead .
Just a few words on the whole daily painter internet world. There have been individuals who have attempted to gather up groups of daily painters for a blog or online gallery. Some of these people have been out to just make money for themselves so I would warn all daily painters to keep in mind you can promote your own work if you take the time and effort. Beware of some of these. They all start out the same a free space to exhibit and post you daily painting that leads to "oh now we will be charging $14.00 a month" to be on this site. I have left two of them so far for this reason.
I have my own email newsletter on my web site for those who would like to see my work and get email updates.
To sign up or to see more of my work please visit:http://www.dennispoirierstudio.com/



No comments: